Do You Have a Bright Outlook?
Many people will tell you, "Think positive! Believe in yourself." And you should.
Is that enough?
Inside you, there's a little meter, called self-esteem, that reads back how you're doing. How can you interpret what it's telling you?
Will you find life satisfaction or psychological distress in the future? This site can help you find the answers.
The information on this site is based on careful research of scientific studies and other solid evidence.
You'll find answers to these questions:
- What is love, really?
- How can you make decisions you won't regret?
- How well-rounded are you? Does it matter?
- What kinds of currency are more important than money?
- How can you handle criticism like a pro?
- What is an ego? Can you control it?
- What is emotional intelligence? Can you increase it?
- How can you increase your self-esteem in a healthy way?
- How can you avoid fooling yourself?
Make sure to visit the blog for new insights, updated weekly.